Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Goodies from Colorado- event date 10/15/08

Ok- so everyone is aware that I have been wanting to do this blog thing for a while now and just never got a chance. Needless to say, I have several events that have gone by and haven't been blogged about as well as several picture's that I have been promising my "long lost sister." :) So I have a ton of catching up to do.

Anyone that read's this will know that I am talking about my older sister Tricia that lives in Colorado with her husband Rocky and my 2 amazing nephew's Brennan- 3rd grade and Dylan- Kindergarten. They broke our hearts a couple years ago and moved to Colorado, but they are doing wonderful and that is what matters. Although, I am sad for selfish reasons, I am happy for them. So these next couple post are for you my dear. :)

Aunt Tricia, Uncle Rocky, Brennan & Dylan always are so kind to send the kiddo's goodie bags for different occasions. They love getting them because they are full of fun!


Jake will not even take the time to look up at the camera because he is to busy looking at his goodies


WOW!! Can you believe all the stuff I got!! And I go to the dentist in a couple days!!!

Let's dig in!!!
Jared just opened his & is really excited!!!

Jared got really lucky this time since his birthday is 10/21 and he got an awesome gift card along with his Halloween goodie bag.


Ok- check out that sneaky look because I told him that he needed to wait to open that card because I knew that part was for his b-day. Did he listen?!?!? NO!!!


So now that it is open his mind is probably going a mile a minute thinking about how to spend it.

Thank you Aunt Tricia, Uncle Rocky, Brennan & Dylan








1 comment:

tricia sexton said...

Glad they enjoyed the treats!!!! We miss you all!!!! The blog looks great by the way--those are great family pics!!!!

Tricia