Thursday, January 15, 2009

August 08 pic's of the boys

Here are a couple picture's of the kids from this past August. Enjoy!!!

Jared & Jake getting ready to leave for Indiana with their Grandma & Popo Gary. This was their very 1st time to ride in an airplane and they were both extremely excited. This picture is proof of their excitement. This was taken around 5:00AM the morning of their trip. They would both sleep until 10:00 in the morning if you would let them, so for us to get a picture this cute at 5:00 AM was just a miracle. They had an amazing time and were able to visit with alot of family and some family they had never even met before. My plan is to do a separate post with pictures of their trip... Key word's~ "My Plan" :)
Jared~ WOW!!! That is some Crazy Hair!
hahaha!! I lost track for a minute on what he is holding in his hand.
Another baby tooth is gone! He is getting so big, so quickly.
How sweet!! It wasn't until their trip to Indiana that I realized Jake can now wear big boy size's. They never seem to have matching clothes in the toddler and big boy section, so I always just tried coordinating color's. Now I am finally able to buy matching clothes for them again. I am sure this just thrill's them!
I remember coming home this day from getting my hair done and Jon had them dressed in these guitar shirts. These shirts were screaming "Take my Picture!" So off we went in the back yard for a photo session. Fun times!!

No comments: