Friday, September 25, 2009

Dallas Cowboy Family

We went to Jon's parents last Sunday for a cookout and to catch up with some old friends. I can't believe these are the only pictures we got. It is getting harder and harder to get everyone together to stop for a picture, so if I can get one I do and if I can't.... it is not the end of the world.

The few we got are pretty cute and serve as a fun memory of the day. Gary grilled the BEST steaks, vegetables and baked potato's. Oh... and I can't remember who brought the dip but it was So good! It was a new Hidden Valley dip called fiesta ranch. YUMMY!!!

We got to visit with Jon's family, his brother & girlfriend Nicole and his sister Angela. Ron and Terry came with one of their daughters Ashley and her boyfriend. What a super cute couple! We have been friends with them for years and years. And Bruce and Cheryl were also there and we have known them for a real long time as well. It is so nice to reconnect with old friends.

And I even got an offer from Ashley for some future babysitting for Jared and Jake. WHOO HOO! :) That makes my day just saying the words.

All in all we had a wonderful afternoon with amazing people and Delicious food!!! :)

BOYS will be BOYS!!!
That is all I have to say about this picture. :) We were trying to get their attention to snap a couple of pictures and they were having more fun digging in the pool filter.
Our "Dallas Cowboy" Family
Mommy & Jared
Mommy & Jake
Me & My Hubby :)
~I think this is so cute!~

3 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carryshare said...

A very happy family

Anonymous said...

I have friends with all girls and others with all boys. Its interesting to see their altered perspectives based on which children they have. Been looking around for interesting people. Glad I came across your blog. I love to see the world through the eyes of other people. Keep up the good work!