Tuesday, February 22, 2011

School Valentine's Parites

I love Valentines Day! It could be because "Love Is In The Air"..... OR because I love red and pink..... OR it could be because it is my sweet little boy's birthday. Not sure which but I love it.

Class parties at school this year have been a little difficult since they are always at the same time and their class rooms are on opposite sides of the school. Oh well, we make it work and I spend a little time in both rooms and the boys love it.
Jake & Mrs. Simmons
Mrs. Vaughan & Jared

And I just love their matching boxes....
Jake was all for it but Jared didn't really want to bring a box. He says he is to old for a Valentines Day box, however, was more then excited to tear into it and read the cards and eat the candy. :)

Sweet Friends....

I can't believe how big Jared is getting! When I look at his pictures I keep telling myself that he needs to stop growing so fast. He always has an opinion too. One of which he reminded me of again on the way to school this day.
Jared's Picture Motto is......
"Make it a good smile and she will just take one picture!" LOVE IT! He is right though.... If it is a good one then there is no need for a second!
He Won this cute little game...
The object of the game was to get the candy hearts into the cup first..... by using chopsticks!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Very cute!!! Great job on the Valentines boxes!!!!