Monday, December 1, 2008

Couple's Shower- Tobie & Derek 11/28/08

Wow!! I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I have updated my blog. And the sad thing is that I was on vacation ALL last week and still had no time. :) Imagine that! We had so much going on last week but in the end it was all worth it.

Stacy and I hosted a couples shower at my house for Tobie and Derek on Friday evening and I had a list a mile long of little projects that I wanted complete before the shower. Most of the projects did get finished, however, I do still have some I would like to complete before our special Christmas visitor's from Colorado arrive in a couple weeks. It was all worth it because we had a wonderful time at the shower and they received some really nice things.

After the shower, Jon and I got a chance to really sit back and visit with Tobie, Derek and his mom for a while. We couldn't be happier for them both!! :)

Below are a couple pic's from the shower.

Tobie & Derek opening gifts
Opening more gifts!

Julie, Tobie, Stacy & Angie

No comments: