Saturday, November 15, 2008

Two Colorado "Sports Stars"

Watch out Dallas Cowboys because we have an up and coming football star on our hands!!! When he hits it big with the Denver Bronco's it will be all over for the Dallas Cowboys!! :)

Let me introduce you to my nephew & superstar Brennan. He ROCKS on the football field!! His team won every single game except for one game and they won the playoffs and won the championship as well. Oh I miss him so much!! And I wish so bad that I could have been at his games this year. But maybe one day!

Of course Aunt Julie tried to work her magic and tell him that one day he will make it big and play for the Dallas Cowboys (hint hint- DALLAS) but even at 8 yrs old he knew what I was up too. He said, Aunt Julie, "I want to play for the Denver Bronco's." No, that doesn't mean he will stay in Colorado forever, it just means that Aunt Julie will have to keep trying to work her magic on Aunt Tricia & Uncle Rocky. :) It was funny when he told me that because I told him that he would probably need to play for college first and his 1st pick is without a doubt A&M. He is going to follow in his mommy & daddy's footstep's and be an Aggie. So guess what that means.... Yes- back to Texas. I know this seems like it is way off in the future but time goes by so quickly that it seems like just yesterday when they were born. And besides, I have to keep the bug in their ear that they need to be back here with us in Texas. :)


Then there is Dylan, my second sweetest nephew. It's funny because Jared (my son) is sitting here next to me while I am blogging and he said, "Why is Dylan your 2nd sweetest nephew". My response was because Brennan was born 1st. :) Jared started laughing and said "oh- yeah!" Some of the things they say are so cute even at 8 yrs old. Back to my precious little Dylan... He just looks adorable in this picture and I can't wait to see him at Christmas. Aunt Tricia said Dylan is an awesome soccer player. I am hoping he can show me some moves at Christmas so that Jon and I will know what we are doing when we start playing soccer for our church Sunday School class. :) Yes- I know that is going to be a sight to see!


Uncle Rocky & Brennan- what a cute picture!!!

Watch out Brennan's on the loose!!

Brennan


Dylan


Dylan making a goal








1 comment:

tricia sexton said...

Great pics!!! You are doing an AWESOME job with the pictures and the journaling. Thank you for including us in your blog. We love to look at it. Give the boys big hugs and kisses for us. See you in 5 weeks!!!!!!

Love,
Tricia