Saturday, November 15, 2008

More Catching Up- from Sept College Week @ Grace Hartman

Angela- this is for you! I have been promising you pic's of Jared in your jersey. I think he looks to cute. He was so excited for college week because they got to wear a different shirt every day and then a jersey one day. They also had bring something representing the college mascot and Aunt Angela gave him a cute little red raider. So he had a shirt to wear each day and the mascot to go along with it.

A BIG THANK YOU TO AUNT ANGELA :)


Jared in our back yard posing in his Aunt Angela's Texas Tech jersey
He was so excited to wear it and I have to admit it fits him quite well. You never know- he could end up a Red Raider!!!

WHAT A CUTE "FUTURE" RED RAIDER!!!









2 comments:

tricia sexton said...

Future Red Raider????? Did I even read that correctly??? I have an awesome Texas A&M jersey just for him!!!!! I think it would go great with his eyes!!!!! Ha Ha You look cute Jared!!!!

Love Aunt Tricia

Angela said...

I LOVE IT!!!! TECH ROCKS THIS YEAR SO JARED MADE A GOOD CHOICE! GET YOUR GUNS UP, JARED!!!