Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby Cakes by Angie

Ok- I really should have taken a picture of the delicious cake that we ordered from Angie but it is way to late since it is about half gone. :) This was solely to endulge on with my sister and our families since they are in from Colorado. I had heard how wonderful Angie's cakes are and we wanted to give her a try especially since I have known her for many years. We are very very happy we did. I actually referred my neighbor to her for her little boy's cake for his 1st b-day party last night. It was not only delicious, but it was so darn cute! It matched the invitation just perfectly. So if you are wanting a cake with alot of personal, then Angie is your lady.

So Thank you for the yummy dessert!! :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

This has nothing to do with that blog

BUT

Thanks for your comment :) And I will def. take you up on that! I'm always down for a glass of wine or 2 or 3 ;)

Love you!

Angie said...

I just found your blog from Wendy's. What a sweet post. I wish I had seen it earlier. Have a terrific week.