Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm back!! And a couple pic's from Tobie and Derek's wedding reception 12/6/08

I'M BACK.... Wow!!! Where has the time gone?!?! My goal was to get caught up on blogging, however, I seem to be getting further behind. So with the new year finally here and in full swing, I am going to put one of my new year's resolutions into action... So here goes!!! The blog resolution will have to come first- to get totally caught up. Then my next resolution which is to go try out this new yoga place here in Rockwall will have to come second.

We have been so busy lately I am not sure where to begin. :)

One of my dear friends Tobie got married on December 6th and it turned out beautiful. They are such a sweet couple and we wish them all the happiness in the world. Here are a couple pic's of the reception.

Julie & Tobie

Derek & Tobie
"They are so cute together!!!"

No comments: