Sunday, January 25, 2009

BEST BUDS... some more old pic's

No matter how far apart these little boys live from one another, they will always have a special bond. They will probably be Best buds for life!!!
I ran across these pictures of Jared and his cousin Brennan and wanted to share with everyone. I know these pictures are several years old, but I thought they were so cute!!!

Jared- Hulk
Brennan- Spider Man
Jared & Brennan
(please ignore the date on the bottom of this picture... i have no clue if the year is even right... i know it is an old picture though!)
Uncle Rocky, Brennan & Jared
Brennan & Jared

2 comments:

tricia sexton said...

Sooo cute!!! I sometimes forget just how cute they were when they were little!!!! Yes, even though we are far away, they will ALWAYS be best buds!!!!!

Packard Party of 5 said...

Oh! I love those pictures!!! How cute!