Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some Old Pic's

I have been on a roll lately trying to get all these old picture's added to our laptop and when I saw these pic's I just had to share. I am not sure how many years ago these were taken... I am assuming they were 5 yrs ago??

Each time I look at the first picture I get teary eyed. I miss my Grandma Betty SO SO much that it is hard for me to even put my feelings into words. She was a beautiful woman inside and out. She had the biggest heart and such compassion for everyone and everything. She touched so many lives and will never be forgotten. Even though I know she will never be able to read this, I still feel like writing what is in my heart and what is on my mind. I love you so very much Grandma Betty and I can't wait for the day that we are able to meet again. My heart just aches for one last hug from her and to just hear her say I love you too.

Grandma Betty, me & Jared

Me & Tricia~ and Grandma Betty on the far left
Our family~ before Jake that is... :)
Mom & Jim
~Mom is holding Brennan and Jared is on the far left... Then my precious Grandma Betty is on the far right Mommy & Jared~ he is so little here... And where in heck were we when this was taken?!?!? LOL!!
It appears to me that we were in a bathroom.. How funny!!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Such a sweet post and I know exactly how you feel. I found some old pictures last week and I just sat and cried. Not only b/c I miss her, I'm also sad that the boys never had a chance to really "know" her. She thought the world of them so I can only imagine all the wonderful memories they would've made together! At least they have a sweet little angel watching out for them, as do Jared & Jake!