Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas Eve at Mom & Jim's

The kids had so much fun on Christmas Eve. We all went to Mom & Jim's and had a yummy dinner and opened presents. We decided to let the kids draw name's this year and Jake got Brennan and Jared got Trinity. Below are their gift's from the kids. The adults even made out pretty well. Mom & Jim were so good to us again this year... They had a special envelope for all 3 of us girl's and our spouses. Hmmm... I wonder what was inside?!?!?!

Let me just say~ I feel so blessed to have such wonderful parents!!! They truly mean the world to me!!!

Brennan~ opening his gift from Jake
Our Family

Trinity~ her gift from Jared

Mame & Jared

Jim & Mom

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I think drawing names is a great idea; just wish I could convince the rest of the family. BTW...I want a little bit of what was inside your envelope so I'll get it from you tomorrow at Pokeeno. Keller hasn't put that soccer ball down since the party and we've already played Candyland about 7 times...Keller won most of the games so it's perfect for him!

Packard Party of 5 said...

AHHH! Love the pics! Glad you had a great holiday!

tricia sexton said...

Brennan LOVES playing with his army truck from Jacob!!! He sets all of his stuff up and plays battle with it!! Ha Ha!! Thank you Jacob :)