Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas Morning & Gingerbread Train

Ok- I promise no more Christmas post after this one... I totally forgot to include a couple pic's from our house on Christmas morning and then a couple from the gingerbread train we made with the kids and our nephew's.

My sister and her family came in from Colorado to spend Christmas with everyone and we REALLY enjoyed their visit. I can't wait for them to come back this summer... HINT HINT!!! :)


Jared~ got a motor scooter and remote control Chevy Silverado
(I am SO glad Santa got him this scooter so now he can get out of the house with me rather then following Jon all over the place....Santa is SO smart!!!)

Jared made us the neatest cookbook at school... What a neat idea!! Each 2nd grader had to bring a recipe and the teacher's put them together in the form of a cookbook.
WE LOVE IT!!!!

I am convinced he is really Batman!!! He got another mask, bat wings, a Batman tent.... He is set!!!

Jared, Jake, Brennan and Dylan making the Gingerbread Train with a little help from me & Tricia

AWH!!! HOW CUTE!!!
Aunt Tricia & Jake~ he must have talked to her a hundred times on the phone before their trip to Texas and he couldn't wait for Aunt Tricia & Uncle Rocky to come and tickle him.

No comments: