Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Time to head back to CO~ departing day for The Sexton's :(

The day after Christmas was hard for everyone... Especially me & the kids!!! Tricia, Rocky and the boy's headed out for the long road home to Colorado. Rocky went to get Jack- their dog from his little doggie vacation and he played in the yard with the kids until they were all packed up to go. Ranger (our dog) really liked him... Heck- Ranger didn't even mind that Jack started chewing on his new candy cane bone. Of course my kiddo's were still in their pj's but that's ok, they were having fun.


Dylan, Jake, Jared & Brennan


Jack~ The Sexton Dog, is at the very bottom of the 2nd picture probably trying to hide in the sandbox to get some peace.

And let me introduce you to Ranger.... Ranger is our German Shepard and he is about 8 1/2 yrs old now. He likes to nap like this below picture....Very laid back!!!!
Gosh~ I wish I could relax like that!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love Ranger! I love him like he's my 1st nephew :)