Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jake's Batman Party 2-13-09

Well... I am a little late in posting my little boys Batman Party.. Better late, then never. He was so excited when I added all these pictures last week and then I didn't complete the post. After 2 kiddo's with the flu and then I ended up with the flu myself, I got so busy and I am just now trying to get this one done. :)

Well that is life... Busy busy busy!!! Especially these days... You never know where life is going to take you, so you should take advantage of every day that you have. This is definitely something I am going to try to start doing and just paying attention to the things that really matter.... Don't sweat the small stuff!!! ***Another post in itself***

Back to the Batman party. We had such an amazing time!! Speaking of, I need to call and give a super compliment to our Batman. He did a Wonderful job! He kept the kids attention the entire time and that was a blessing in itself. This was just an awesome party and one to remember for a long time!! Thank you to all of our wonderful family and friends for making this day so special for my little angel. :)

This is the front of Jake's invitation from his party. I made these on Shutter Fly and I thought they turned out so cute.
Batman is teaching some of his cool moves and all the kids seem to be learning quickly. :)
More cool Moves from Batman...
How cool- here come the bubbles!!!
Batman and his buddy Jake
What special friends I have.... I have been friends with them FOREVER!!! I am not sure where Tobie was when we took this but I think I have been friends with Stacy the longest which goes back to Kindergarten. Wow!!!
I am just very blessed to have such wonderful friends!!!


L to R
Stephanie, Julie, Wendy, Stacy & Erin

Our Family
Jared was already tired of an evening of pictures, so this is the best smile we got from him...Still cute!
How cute!!!
Cool Sword!!! I love that Batman made you that....:)
Hold on tight Jake.... You are spinning!!!
Having a blast!!!
I guess this is part of a magic show???
Bubbles ALL over the Place!!!!
Another Magic Show...

No comments: