Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine's Parties

We had such a busy day on Friday, Feb 13... It was a whirlwind! But a very fun day... I took a day of vacation and we started the day bright and early. I still had several last minute things to do for Jake's birthday party that was later in the evening. Below are a couple pictures of our day prior to his party. Of course that will have to be a post in itself. :)
Jake & Landry
Landry is one of Jake's 7 girlfriends... But this number changes ALL the time!! I had to snap this picture before I took them to school because they just looked so cute in their coordinating Valentine's outfits. She is a sweetheart!!
Mommy & Jake
The 1st party of the day was at The Ark where Jake goes to school. They had such a fun time!You can tell by the smile on his face that he was already in need of a nap and this was only the end of Party 1.
Mommy & the boys
Party 2- Jared's Valentine's Party at his school
I guess I didn't realize how badly he needed a nap until this... Jake & I went ahead and left to get him home and in bed.
Jared & Daddy @ the Valentine's party
I guess that brownie sundae was delicious!!!

No comments: