Monday, March 16, 2009

Funny! Funny!! Funny!!!

I promise this will be the last post related to Jake's Batman party. I just could not resist posting these fun pictures. I had a couple people ask me about the "hulk mashed potato mask", so I thought I would just make a post about it. Jake originally wanted to do a "Superhero" party because he loves playing in all of his superhero costumes. We have all of Jared's old Halloween costumes and several that have been passed down to the kids from sweet Aunt Tricia. After the Hulk picture and the big crocodile tears that followed, we decided it would just be a Batman & Robin party. :)
"BATMAN"
"ROBIN"
This was my little invention to serve as a mask. The original hulk mask never made it past its 1st Halloween. Jared had worn this same costume when he was 3 yrs old. There is nothing like taking some box mashed potato's and adding green food color to complete the look. According to Jake, it felt so yucky at the time but then when I took it off he wanted it back on....Go Figure!!!
"HULK"
"WOLVERINE"

2 comments:

The Prosper Russells said...

cute!! LOVE the mask - adorable

tricia sexton said...

Very cute!!!! Love you Jake!!!

Love,
Aunt T