Saturday, March 28, 2009

March Family Fun Night

Our March family fun night started with an idea that Wendy and I had to get our families together for the evening. It turned into a fun filled night with 5 families and a bunch of laughs!!! So we have now decided to make this a monthly event. April will be at our house, so stay tuned for next month's family fun night.

Everyone had a really good time at Stacy's. The kids all got along so well that us girls were able to chit chat most of the evening. The guys even enjoyed a game of poker. And at the end of the night we all enjoyed a dog chase. :) I have never seen a bunch of grown men running up and down the street over and over again chasing a dog. Stacy's dog got out when everyone was starting to leave and the chase was on... Luckily one of the guys caught her but the chase seemed to last forever.... and the kids were right there following behind their dad's. It was one of the funniest things I think I have ever seen.

We even had a little photographer for the evening... :) Erin's daughter Kodi knew all the in's and out's of my camera, so she took pictures all evening. She did such a wonderful job!!! I guess I should say it was my mother in law's camera which I am not familiar with at all. Hopefully we will have our new camera within the next week or so. I just need to stop looking and make my purchase! :)
Me & Kodi
Leighton feeding her daddy... How sweet!!!
Me & Tobie
Me & my sweetie
Jared and Cole swinging Jake
Several of the kids playing on the trampoline... and Angie was the lucky one supervising :)
Isn't this the sweetest little girl you have ever seen!!!
Jared, Dylan, Cole
Luke & Jake

No comments: