Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Day

What a wonderful day Easter turned out to be... We had family over to our house for a cookout and an Easter egg hunt for the kiddos. We had so much fun!

I found this yummy desert recipe on Pilsbury.com and it turned out pretty too. Jake was so excited that he was going to help me make it but he got sick on Saturday and spent the majority of the evening in bed. I promised him we will make another one sometime soon.

And a big Thank you to Uncle Rudy, Uncle Steve and Momo.... Jake loves his new Pinocchio movie. :)
~They weren't able to come to Jake's b-day party and brought his gift on Easter. He had been begging me for this movie every time we went to Target.

YUMMY!!!
Mame & Papa Jim with the boys
I love this picture!!!
Me & Sydney
(Aunt Laura's little girl)
Jared & Papa Gary
Uncle Rudy in the maroon chair & Jason & Papa Gary on the couch
Sydney & Jake behind the couch
Jared & Ethan (Aunt Laura's little boy) on the floor
Grandma & Jared
Aunt Laura, Ethan & Sydney in the background
Jared & Jake and a ton of Easter eggs
HOLD ON JAKE!!! Where are you going?? It is picture time!!! :)
Ethan, Jake, Jared & Sydney
Momo- how cute!!!
Awh- what sweet boys!!!
Me, Alex & Angela
(no~ I don't wear glasses any more... yes~ my glasses are fake... just having fun)
Papa Gary & Grandma
~awh... this pic turned out cute :)
Angela (my sister in law) & Me
~YES~ we are goof balls!!!
"Our Family"
Our 3 Boys
Jared, Jake & Ranger

2 comments:

tricia sexton said...

Looks like you all had a great time!! We missed you!!

The Prosper Russells said...

cute stuff!