Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Fun- "catching up"

I have to say this is probably the most pictures I have ever put on 1 post.... But I have to get caught up and we had so many Easter activities this year that it only made sense to compile the remaining post into one.

So, here goes... :) Enjoy!!


~Coloring Easter Eggs @ Grandma & Papa Gary's~
Jon took the kids over to his parents house to color Easter eggs while I was getting my hair done. What a sweet hubby & daddy!!! They were half way there and Jake told Jon he felt sick..... Poor baby!!! He was sick all afternoon and evening but still had a wonderful time.

That is alot of eggs...
Jake trying to hold their bird Maverick Jared holding Maverick
So creative
Having fun with Grandma
Jake
I wonder what Papa Gary was telling him???
Looks like it was interesting... :)
YUMMY!!!!
Yes~ this is the BAD habit he has started....

What a good big brother Jared is.... Reading Jake the directions :)
~and Jake listens to everything Jared tells him because he says that Jared is a Scientist...haha
~Breakfast with the Easter Bunny @ Nordstrom~
This is the 2nd year we have gone to eat breakfast with the Easter bunny at Nordstrom. We ate breakfast, the kids did an Easter egg hunt (in the kids shoe section), saw a magic show with real bunnies and got some one on one time with the Easter bunny. :) We had a really good time and were able to enjoy it with some of our best friends.

This is Wendy's daughter Leighton... Wendy and I have been friends for years and years... Since we were way little.
What a SWEET little girl!!! Oh my word... I swear she has got to be the cutest little girl ever!!! And I have to say~ what a cute outfit!!! This was her b-day present from Jake. :)

Leighton~ cutie pie!!!


This is Kase one of Stacy's little boys. I believe Stacy and I have been friends since Kindergarten. WOW!!! A long time... :)
Kase is a sweetheart!!!

And this is Keller... Stacy's youngest son. He makes me laugh so hard because at first he was real far away from the bunny and just looked at him like he was crazy. Then he slowly got closer and closer... and finally gave him a high five.
How cute!!! This is Stacy's sister Morgan and her daughter Presley. She is just precious!
Landen & Jake
~what sweet boys~
Lacy and her kiddo's...
OR should I say Mrs. Packard?!?! This was Jared's 1st grade teacher and a super sweet friend of mine.
Emmi is on the left and Addi is on the right then sweet little Cannon is in the front.
Wendy & Leighton
Julie, Wendy & Stacy
CUTE!!!
Jared & Jake with the Easter Bunny
The bunnies from the magic show

~Easter Morning~
The kids were so excited to wake up and find their Easter baskets filled with all kinds of goodies. And the Easter bunny even left them little carrot shaped notes...
We heard that if you plant jelly beans in the ground the night before Easter that they will turn into colorful lollipop's once the Easter bunny has come to your house. So..... we tried it out this year and we couldn't wait to see what would happen on Easter morning. Let me just say that in addition to it being extremely cold that it rained really hard all night long and the rain "seemed to end" very early Sunday morning. Well, the rain had not ended.... It rained again and when the boys went out in the backyard Sunday morning our colorful lollipops were plain white. There was NO color on them at all. The boys didn't even notice though. They were so excited that the jelly beans turned into lollipops. I will not say what I was thinking!!!
Pure Excitement!!!
I love the jelly bean trail....
URGH!!!!!!!! What pretty WHITE lollipops

~Easter Egg Hunt @ Tuttle~
We took the kids to the city Easter egg hunt and they had such a fun time. They got a ton of candy and little prizes. They got to see the Easter bunny, the Culver's Ice Cream Cone character and as Jake calls it, "The Easter Clown". LOL!!! I think he only said that because the clown was making balloon animals at the Easter Egg Hunt.
On your mark, get set, go!!!
~Jake~
I got caught stealing their candy!!! :)
Cutie Pies
Priceless~ I love these sweet little looks

1 comment:

The Prosper Russells said...

you did it!! Almost all caught up!