Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Ball Games

We had a full Saturday with t-ball pictures, then a t-ball game and then later in the evening a baseball game. Our morning started bright and early with Jake's t-ball pictures at 8:30 am and then his game followed. He did really good considering we had to get him up at 7:30 or so on a Saturday morning. We got some cute pictures of him this time. He was "trying" to really get into the game.

Our Family
@ Jake's Game
"The Cardinals"
~they played a good game~
Jake with his coach... in a deep conversation :)
GOOD JOB BABY!!!!
Now run run run!!!
I guess Jake is making the 1st base rules now too... :)
According to him, the other player is SAFE!
GO TEXANS!!!
The evening ball game was alot of fun.. At this age, they are really starting to get into the games and very involved in what happens. This was a pretty exciting game because we were tied until the very end and then barely lost. But it was a great game!!! Jared even got a home run at this game, so we were real proud of him. GO TEXANS!!!
Mommy & Jared
~This is my new Texans shirt & I LOVE it!!!!~
I am so proud to represent my wonderful little guy!
You can hardly see the back of our shirts but they match :)
HURTADO
9
Jared was pretty excited when he saw my shirt. He told me I look really pretty in it. AWH!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a sweet thing for an 8 yr old boy to say.
Mom & Julie
~my mom~
Julie & Diana (my mother in law)
Jon's Parents
Gary & Diana

1 comment:

The Prosper Russells said...

cute pics and LOVE the shirt too!