Monday, April 27, 2009

April Family Fun Night

Wow~ I wasn't sure if I was ever going to get this post done. Better late then never.... :) Life just gets so busy and crazy sometimes that it is hard to find time to sit, relax and blog.

We had April family fun night at our house and we had so much fun. We ordered Chiloso and it was DELICIOUS. For those of you that don't live around here, Chiloso is a little Mexican food restaurant here in Rockwall and is extremely addicting. As Jared says..."Mommy eats their chips and hot sauce every night". LOL!!! I have to admit, yes I do. When we go, I always get extra chips and sauce to snack on the rest of the week. YUMMY!!!!

It is always fun to visit with the girls, take pictures and just relax with the kiddos. They were so funny on this family fun night because we found out that they all like to dress up in costumes. :) Me being the pack rat that I am is sometimes good because Jake now has a TON of costumes from Halloween. Some are from Jared and some are from his cousins- Brennan & Dylan. Well, really his sweet Aunt Tricia seems to spoil him with costumes. :) As a matter of fact he got 2 more in the mail from her the other day. She sent him Shrek costume & another Power Ranger costume. When he opened the box and saw the Shrek mask he had had a really strange look on his face. I asked him what was wrong and he said he didn't like the mask. I told him that wasn't very nice because Aunt Tricia sent him these costumes to play with because she knows how much he likes to dress up. He goes, "Mommy~ Shrek has BIG white teeth and they scare me". I laughed so hard!!! Then later that evening he was wearing the mask. Funny huh!

Ok.... First, before looking at the attached pictures, I have to say this was just intended for FUN. So please don't get the wrong idea. This was ALL in fun!!! :)

Wendy and I went to Canton last month and found these cups and thought they would be funny for our fun night. And yes, it was my idea to add a little flavor to spice up my picture of the cups. :)

Jared was sitting with me as I was picking the pictures for my post and the first thing out of his mouth was "That is not right!!". Then on the next 4 pictures I heard, "That is definitely not right!!!" So enjoy!! :)

Beer + Vodka + Tacky people cups = A TON OF CONFUSION!!!!
(And a fun night)
Derek & Julie
~Tobie's Hubby~
Wendy & Tony
~Stacy's Hubby~
Rick & Stacy
~Wendy's Hubby~
Angie & Jon
~Julie's Hubby~
Tobie & Paul
~Angie's Hubby~
Jared & Julie
Tobie & Kylie
Jon & Julie
Batman & Robin
AKA~ Landen & Jake~
Jared
Leighton
~Sweet Picture of her~
Kade is just "Hanging" out on the swing set :)
Angie, Julie, Tobie, Wendy & Stacy
Derek & Tobie
Tobie & Julie
Angie & Paul
Being Goofy!!!
~The Girls~
Tobie, Wendy, Stacy, Angie & Julie
Wendy & Julie
LOL!!!!!! :)
I am not sure what we were looking at?!?!?
Wendy & Julie
LOL!!! I am sure this was my hubby getting a cute picture for the blog :)
~Stacy~

Batman & Wolverine
AKA~ Landen & Keller~
"Buddies"
Landen & Jake
A few of the kiddo's having fun...
Kase, Landen, Jared & Jake
WOW!! This boy has no fear!! :)
Keller is about to get on Jared's bike and take off.
Julie & The Boys
~I should have known it would be a wild night by Jake's expression and the way he has his arms in this picture~

2 comments:

The Prosper Russells said...

Ok what is that picture of us? And why is may arm around you?? LOL

tricia sexton said...

Looks like you all had a LOT of fun!!! Wish I could come!!!!! :(