Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Birthday Parties- catching up

More catching up... :) Parties, parties and more parties. Jake went to a birthday party for his little friend Rowdy on the same day as our April family fun night. We didn't think we were going to get to go because he was suppose to have a t-ball game that morning and it ended up pouring the rain. So it worked out great for us and he was able to go to Rowdy's party at Chuck E Cheese. They had so much fun!

Then on Sunday we went to Sydney and Ethan's birthday party. Aunt Laura just combined their birthday's into one big party. They had 2 huge bounce houses and the kids all had a blast. I do have to admit I had a fun time too in the bounce houses. :) But when I woke up on Monday morning I sure did regret the fun I had acting like I was young again. haha My back hurt, my head hurt, my neck hurt and I could go on and on forever. :)

Our Family @ Aunt Laura's
Ethan in his mask
YEP!!! That is me! And I wonder why I hurt all over the next day?!?!
ME AGAIN- ok...maybe this was why!!!!
Jake~ according to him, I was spending ALL day playing with Sydney and not him....SO he was not very happy with me.
Jared
Jared & Grandma
Jared & Jake in the back & Ethan & Sydney in the front
Teaching Sydney how to do a back flip flop
Jared & Mommy

Rowdy & Jake
~Chuck E Cheese Party~
CHEESE!!!!
~he had So much fun~
I wonder who he is calling?!?!? :)

1 comment:

Yasirali said...

Bounce houses go by many names throughout the world and United States. They go by the names moonwalk, bouncers, bouncies, and brincas. Many times it depends on what part of the country you are in and what the people call the bouncers. There are even terms for them in different languages. That is where the term brinca comes from.

http://www.koolbounceparty.com/