Thursday, July 9, 2009

Father's Day

We had a great day on Father's Day except for the fact that my step dad was horribly sick, so we didn't get to see him. That was a total bummer!!! We decided that we would take him out for dinner once he got to feeling better.

Jim~ We love you so much! You are an absolute blessing to not only my mom but to myself and my family. We love you more then you will ever know and you mean the world to us!!! :)

And Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband. I feel so lucky that you are such a fabulous husband and even a better father. Our boys think the world of you and you are such a role model for them. Thank you for everything you do and we love you so very much!

Also, Happy Father's Day to Gary, my father in law. We love you so much and we hope that you enjoyed your day with us.

The kids made Jon some really neat things. They love their daddy so much!

Daddy & The Boys
~Jake made his daddy the little tie and the sunflower pot~
~Jared made his daddy a 12 page book full of his favorite things he does with him~
Jon & Jared~the day before Father's Day... They headed out early for a fun day at Six Flags and then some fishing. It was just the 2 of them, so Jared was on cloud 9
Aunt Angela & Jared
The Boys~playing in the pool at Grandma & Popo Gary's house
Jared & Jon
My precious baby was exhausted!!!
Jared & Popo Gary
Grandma & Jake
Jared & Grandma

No comments: