Tuesday, July 7, 2009

White Rock Bike Ride

I finally convinced Jon that bike riding is fun!!! Jared, however, is not fully convinced. It might have been a better experience for him if we didn't have to stop 10 times to air up my front tire. :)

Thankfully my wonderful hubby brought the air pump or we would have been completely out of luck. LOL! I know they make the small air pumps that you can carry in your backpack, however, we had the good old fashioned air pump. Check out the 2nd picture... I just realized you can see where Jon had rigged it to his bike. :) Very funny!

Jake was with his Grandma & Popo Gary, so we headed over to White Rock Lake for a bike ride. It was an exhausting 14 miles but for the most part we had a great time. We came across this mommy duck and her babies and it was so cute. So of course, we had to stop and get some pic's.



Jared & Mommy~ yummy treat on a hot day Daddy & Jared Cutie Pie Little family of ducks

2 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

Once---a couple mom friends, myself, and our little ones all walked the entire length around, and oh man----were we tired!
Walking the whole thing while pushing a stroller---ugh!

My next trip all the way around will definitely be on a bike. I'm sure it will tire me out, but it's got to be better than walking the whole thing!

Family American Style. said...

Very cute post. Take a look at what I'm posting today.