Monday, March 28, 2011

Christmas Parties at School~ 2010-2011

I know I say this all the time but...... I am going to say it again. I feel SO truly blessed to be able to go to all of my kiddo's school functions.
Mrs. Vaughan & Jared

It is so hard to get a 4th grader involved in class games.... But the kids loved all the games that the home room mom came up with. They did such a good job cheering each other on and had a ton of fun.
Another game & Gingerbread houses.... Such a fun activity!

Hmm.... Is this Jared? haha I love him "trying" to hide behind the sack. :)
Jake & Mrs. Simmons
He was so serious while making his craft & so goofy showing it to me. :) Jake and Eli patiently waiting for the book exchange to start. I can't get over how much Jake looks like my sweet little nephew Dylan. They both have the exact same expression!