Saturday, March 5, 2011

Grace Hartman~ 2010-2011

Jared~ 4th Grade & Jake~ Kindergarten
Grace Hartman~ 2010-2011
The 1st day of school was finally here yet it was bittersweet... I had been waiting for this day for SO long but it was still hard to leave. I would have to say that I adjusted Real quick though! And so did Jake! He loves school... They both love school but Jared is a pro at this "1st day" thing.

Jake & Mrs. Simmons- 1st day of Kindergarten

Jake was immediately interested in the play-doh that Mrs. Simmons had out for them.

Not sure if this look was because he wanted me to stay or because he was ready for me to leave. :)

Mrs. Vaughan & Jared- 1st day of 4th grade
This is the ONLY picture he would let me take!

Yearbook Picture Day- Say Cheese!

College Day- The boys were excited to wear their Aggie shirts this year! Thank you Aunt Tricia & Uncle Rocky!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Great pics!!! I especially LOVE the Aggie shirts!! Good choice boys!!!!

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin